Teens Self Help

A medium to express myself and talk about my feelings, hoping to inspire you... "Believe in yourself, in the power you have to control your own life day by day. Believe in the strength that you have deep inside and your faith will help show you the way. Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring. For things will work out if you trust and believe there is no limit to what you can do!" (Larry S. Chengges)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Today is My Day...

Today my thoughts are centered on expecting only the best and giving only the best.

Today my mind and heart are open to new opportunities and I make the most out of every situation.

Today I will smile and act enthusiastically in everything I do.
I will make every person I meet feel very important and I will show them that I care.

Today my confidence is high and I am willing to step out and take a chance.
I speak freely to all those I meet.
I know I have something valuable to contribute.
I expect results today and my time is well invested.

Today I am one step closer to achieving my goals and dreams.
I always keep my eyes focused on success and prosperity.

Today I will sow good seeds so that I will reap my harvest of rewards.

Today is my day! (Author Unknown)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home